Account Executive – Luton
Account Executive, Graduate Sales & Marketing role, Luton – £23,000 – £26,000+ Bonus
Our client, a well-established and reputable Promotional Materials agency working with multinational clients in the UK, across Europe and globally. An experienced team of over 40 people with the head office central Luton are looking to add an Account Executive to their growing team.
Account Executive duties will include, but no be limited to:
- The Account Executives proactively generate sales for the company in addition to managing established clients working closely with Account Directors.
- The intention is that it’s a steppingstone to become an Account Manager after 12-18 months of training and guidance subject to performance.
- It is a target driven role which involves speaking with and meeting clients on a regular basis, managing enquiries, projects and requirements from new and established clients, in addition to proactively generating interest from clients by putting forward new ideas with the support of colleagues.
- There is also a requirement to liaise with factories both in Europe and Asia (in English).
The Successful Account Executive will be:
- A driven and motivated individual with some sales experience.
- A good university degree is desirable. Strong English and Maths capability is essential.
- A friendly and proactive phone manner and desire to regularly speak with and visit customers are absolutely essential.
- An interest or experience in promotional materials would be appreciated.
- Keyboard speed and proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is very important. Preferably some experience of using CRM or order management systems.
- Must be willing to take a proactive and intelligent approach to the role.
- Must have a full UK driving license.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent university graduate to join an exciting and growing business. If you would like to find out more, please get in touch.