Billings Administrator, temporary assignment, 3 month, £11 per hour + holiday pay
My Client client has a track record consistent growth in a competitive market with 4 offices across the UK and 200 strong team.
This Temp to Perm role for a Billings Administrator is based at their Head Office in Hertford.
In this role, you’ll support the day to day operations within the Billing Team, which will include amongst others, processing service billing for all copiers within the company and all other acquired entities.
We are looking for a team member, who is proactive and able to manage and prioritise their own workload, while meeting tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, very strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
Main Duties will include (but not limited to):
• To collect meter readings from customers via email and telephone
• To make sure readings are processed efficiently and accurately
• To run remote software to get readings that require billing
Key Skills and Experience:
• Good understanding of billing processes
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office, and Strong Excel
• CBS systems experience essential
You will be organised, professional and have the ability to challenge ideas and ask questions, and enjoy being hands on in team environment. Intermediate Excel and good systems experience would be a distinct advantage.
|Salary:||£11.00 per hour|
|Type:||Interim / Temporary|