Finance Administrator – Brackley
Finance Administrator required to provide support to the finance team, 7 month contract, Brackley, £30,000 p.a.
- Required to provide support to the finance team on an interim basis for 6-7 months.
- As the Finance Administrator, your key responsibilities will include to:
- Assist in the creation, maintenance & reporting of finance key performance indicators
- Support the implementation/continuation of process improvements to increase efficiency, effectiveness and compliance in finance
- Organising key meetings, including but not limited to confirmation of attendees, logistics, hospitality, preparing and issuing both the agenda and the minutes.
- Gathering and compiling information from various sources to provide effective briefing and support.
- Preparing documents, presentations and other submissions to high standards (using Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
- Financial administration using SAP.
- Replenishing departmental stationery as required.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as required to support the Senior Leadership Team.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Be excited to take ownership of and deliver projects
- Be confident yet open-minded – willing to listen and learn from all members of the Finance Team
- An effective communicator
- Ability to work accurately in a fast moving, performance-oriented environment and to be agile and flexible in approach.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Attention to detail and proficiency to self-review
- Have a can do attitude and prepared to assist across different areas