Finance Business Partner – Brackley
Finance Business Partner, commercial, qualified finance role, Brackley, £competitive salary, car, bonus
Working for an advanced manufacturing company the role will require strong experience of manufacturing accounting in order to provide detailed understanding of all costs associated with the production.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Providing regular analysis and insight to senior managers within the technical departments.
- Month end close activities, including accruals/prepayments, accounting adjustments, reporting and variance analysis.
- Review and challenge of capex requests, providing support with business cases
- Producing cost centre budgets based on input from Cost Centre Managers for planning/forecast cycles.
- Identifying and developing efficiencies in regular weekly/monthly tasks
- Internal reporting
CIMA/ACCA qualified with extensive post qualified experience in Finance Business Partnering or similar roles in large, complex organisations, and ideally with a relevant degree:
- Ability to build and maintain excellent cross functional working relationships, responding to their needs and guiding where appropriate.
- An effective communicator that can take complex financial information and present it at an appropriate level to non-financial colleagues.
- Adaptable and forward looking, embracing a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and proficiency to self-review.
- Experience of SAP would be an advantage.