SAP/Cloud Manager – Brackley
SAP/Cloud Manager, systems leadership role with a high profile and fast-moving business, Brackley, £Very Competitive Basic & Benefits
Seeking a Senior Leader to drive the changes within ERP into the digital world, establishing SAP as an open business platform at the heart of the digital core of this exciting, fast paced business.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead the modernisation, development and implementation of SAP systems and technology, ensuring that they are aligned with business goals and optimised for efficiency, effectiveness, and value. You will lead a team of SAP professionals and collaborate with other senior leaders to drive innovation and digital transformation throughout the organisation.
As the Head of ERP, your Key Accountabilities will include:
- Lead a team of SAP professionals, including functional and technical consultants, developers, and analysts.
- Set performance goals, provide leadership and guidance, and ensure that the team is equipped with the necessary skills and resources to deliver work to the highest standards
- Collaborate within IT and the wider Team to develop and execute a modern, SAP strategy that aligns with the business goals and technology strategy of the organisation.
- Build and maintain an open business platform that enables seamless integration with other systems, partners, and consumers across the organisation.
- Create a digital core that drives innovation, efficiency, and cost savings across the team’s operations.
- Plan, coordinate, forecast, track and manage resources across projects, business as usual and change requests, adhering to internal processes and systems.
- Ensure that SAP systems are optimised for efficiency, effectiveness, and value to the organisation.
- Manage vendor relationships, negotiate contracts, and ensure oversight of the latest developments in SAP technology, products, services, and licencing agreements.
- Ensure that SAP systems are compliant with relevant regulations and security standards.
- Ensure monitoring and reporting of the performance of SAP systems and technology, is in place, using data to recommend improvements and optimisation.
- Develop and manage budgets for SAP-related projects and activities.
- An engaging, influential, inspiring leader who can articulate their vision and motivate large, cross functional matrix teams.
- A self-motivated leader with a keen eye for detail who takes great pride and satisfaction in getting things done
- Bachelors or masters degree in a relevant or related field
- Demonstrable experience leading a team of SAP professionals, responsible for full lifecycle management of an SAP platform, preferably in an enterprise environment.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage relationships with senior stakeholders and business sponsors.
- Leadership knowledge of SAP products and platform and how they interoperate to deliver business value.
- Proven experience in leading high-performing teams and delivering exceptional results.
- Knowledge of ITIL or any other relevant service, delivery, or quality management frameworks.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with continual demands and changing priorities.
- A creative problem solver who is not afraid to try new things to deliver better outcomes.
- Embody our values of Passion, Respect, Innovation, Determination and Excellence incorporating them into the everyday language of the team.
- Excellent planning, communication, influencing and negotiation skills.