Operations Coordinator – Luton
Operations Coordinator, Luton – £23,000 -£28,000
Our client, a well-established and reputable Promotional Materials agency who work with multinational clients in the UK, across Europe and globally are looking to appoint an experienced Operations Coordinator to their busy team at their head office in central Luton.
The Operations Coordinator role primarily involves professionally and proactively managing the end-to-end process of orders from Account Managers and Account Directors through to delivery to the client.
- Manage and process orders from hand-over from the sales team through to delivery to the client incorporating proofing, approvals, oversight of supplier production, and management of on-time delivery.
- Liaise directly with clients to ensure their expectations are managed appropriately; that they are kept up to date at all times and are informed about the progress of their order.
- Manage suppliers (UK, EU and Asia) and freight forwarders/delivery companies to ensure all orders are delivered on time, to specification, and to the appropriate and expected quality levels.
- Carefully organise all appropriate files and documentation (such as PO’s, acknowledgements, artwork, proofs etc.) through use of our order management system.
- Manage any fulfilment and warehousing requirements with our dedicated warehouses.
The successful Operations Coordinator will have:
- Successful previous experience, a real team player, an organised approach, a good friendly and proactive phone manner, and willingness to regularly speak with clients and suppliers is absolutely essential.
- Motivated and reliable individual.
- Demonstrable capability to manage multiple assignments at once with efficient and effective time management, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines, and maintain a high-level of service to our clients.
If you have experience working in a busy environment, have the ability to multi-task and are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a busy and innovative business, then please get in touch!