Payroll Specialist – Bedford
Interim Payroll Specialist, Bedford, fixed term contract 12 months, £32000 per annum
Our Client based in North Bedford, a leading business in their market, are currently looking for a Payroll specialist to join their regional head office team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Payroll Specialist will be based in their prestigious Head office on the outskirts of the town, close to local amenities with ample parking available. An employer of choice for Bedford.
As Payroll Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all payroll processes, queries and issues
- Processing the monthly payroll for the UK
- Ensure the payroll is processed accurately, on time and conforming to UK legislation
- Uploading the monthly Pensions data
- Support with general enquiries from HMRC & staff at all levels
- Support the testing and development of new Payroll systems and processes throughout the Company.
- To produce year-end information re: P60’s P11D’s etc..
- Provide payroll administration support for Benefits administration
- To assist employees, HR Team, Line managers and the business with payroll queries/issues
- To assist with HR issues including: Benefits (BUPA/Pension/Life Assurance/Season Ticket loans and Gym Membership), and Holidays
- Absence Management including SSP, SMP, SAP etc.
- Maintain a positive and solution oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
- CIPP qualification is preferred
- Experience in the SAGE KC Snowdrop payroll software
- Proven experience in a payroll position in a fast-paced environment required
- Strong knowledge of UK legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications
Please apply now with your latest CV attached if you are an experienced Payroller immediately available for your next project and would like to know more about this opportunity.