Practice Manager – Bedford
Practice Manager, broad office, facilities, admin management role, Bedford, £42,000
Professional services company require experienced Office Manager to oversee the general administration of the practice. The role will include accounts, facilities, IT and health & safety, personnel records.
Overseeing 2 staff, as Practice Manager you will be responsible for:
- General office administration across the practice to provide administrative and operational support to the business as required.
- Accounts management including credit control, and cashflow, financial reports and budgets. (overseeing 2 accounts administrators)
- Facilities management for 2 offices
- Ensuring the Quality Management System is kept up to date, identifying and implementing policy and procedural changes, managing internal audits, risk management.
- Managing the firm’s complaints handling system and dealing with complaints.
- Managing the firm’s information and communications systems in conjunction with outsourced support.
- Ensuring the practice complies with all health and safety requirements and assisting in identifying health and safety needs across the business.
- Co-ordinating and overseeing the insurance requirements of the business including professional indemnity and office insurances.
- Maintaining personnel records, dealing with the administration of holidays and sick leave, and assisting in the recruitment and induction of new staff and with staff training and development.
- Managing the accounts department, production of financial reports and budgets
- Administration of the firm’s practice management, accounts
If you have broad office and staff management experience and are looking for a new long term challenge with a well-established and stable business, please apply with a copy of your current CV as soon as possible!