Buyer x 2, Milton Keynes, up to £41,155, highly reputable organisation with the option to work from home
Our client, a well-established, highly reputable Buckinghamshire based organisation are seeking two new Buyers to join their procurement team.
As one of the Buyers, you will provide a professional procurement service including, stakeholder engagement, tendering, commercial negotiation and supplier management.
Your duties will include:
- Work with key stakeholders to develop sourcing strategies providing advice and guidance on potential procurement routes and evaluation approaches, having considered all key commercial and regulatory risks.
- Manage tendering activity in accordance with internal and external policies and regulations. Working in collaboration with key stakeholders, develop appropriate tender documentation ensuring sourcing projects are delivered efficiently and effectively. Provide advice on tender evaluation bidder engagement.
- To manage post tender negotiations, taking legal advice where required, with suppliers securing the best possible terms and conditions.
- Regularly prepare post tender reports, management information reports and savings reports.
- On a regular basis review and manage purchase requisitions allocated for action to ensure they are processed in line with University policy and procedures. Liaise with the requisitioner, Deputy Procurement Manager and suppliers where required to ensure the correct contractual documents are developed with the purchase order.
- Proactively assess and resolve procurement queries and issues related to projects or specific requisitions as required.
- Proactively build and maintain networks and working relationships with stakeholders across the University at multiple levels through the use of appropriate verbal and written communications (e.g., meetings, phone, email, reports).
- Undertake specific tasks and projects at the request of the Procurement Manager and Deputy Procurement Manager
The successful Buyer will be:
- CIPS qualified or commensurate experience.
- Excellent communication skills, excellent commercial negotiation skills, ability to network with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Have experience of working with staff at all levels to develop project sourcing strategies for key areas of spend.
- Have experience of preparing and drafting tender documentation under official PCR 2015 procurement procedures.
- Have experience or knowledge of public sector procurement and PCR 2015 procurement Regulations.
- Have experience of reviewing, drafting and negotiation of commercial contractual documents.
You will also need to provide a supporting statement with your application, outlining how you meet the minimum criteria provided above.
A new opportunity for a Finance Administrator to play a vital role in assisting all areas of Finance with administrative duties for this successful local head office.
Whilst completing your duties as Finance Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring all the company’s processes and controls are followed, and on a day to day basis your duties will include:
- Accounts Payable – Ownership of the AP mailbox and daily incoming post, distribution of incoming invoices and queries, scanning and distribution of post, answering phone call queries and raising of purchase orders in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable – Daily payment run by BACs and Cheques working with high volumes, invoice, payment and general query resolution, accurate checking and dispatch of invoices in a timely manner, allocating incoming payments, liaison with internal departments and yards to ensure prompt resolution and minimise debt
- Banking – Setting up and amending bank templates in the bank, void and stop cheque process
What skills do you need to have?
- Experience in managing large quantities of data
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability of working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated with positive can-do attitude and true team player
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your up to date CV as soon as possible for further information and to secure an early interview!
Client Services Assistant, successful financial services business, Daventry, to £24,000
This established and expanding business are looking to appoint a Client Service Assistant to join their professional and efficient team.
The opportunity to work on a hybrid basis is offered after completion of probation.
As the Client Services Assistant, your responsibilities will be varied and include:
- Inputting of data into CRM system and associated spreadsheets
- Ensuring client records are kept up to date, including bank account and address details
- Processing of client documentation/checks
- Undergoing appropriate due diligence for new clients, ensuring these records are kept up to date
- Preparation of payment sheets using Excel for client payments
- Filing of records and documents and collating research and downloading documentation from websites such as Companies House.
The best suited candidate will hold strong communication skills, both written and oral, be a proficient user of Word and Excel, hold accurate numeracy and good organisational skills, and be able to work well in a team environment.
Credit Controller, high volume, fast paced environment, Dunstable, c£24,000
My client has a need for an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent full time basis to join their UK head office in Dunstable, with the option to work on a hybrid basis with 2 days per week at home.
Working in a high volume/fast paced environment, your duties as the Credit Controller will include:
- Chasing late/non payment
- Cash allocation
- Query resolution
- Setting up new accounts
- Reporting on status of debt/overdue accounts
- Supporting the Senior Credit Controller as required
- Credit administration
You will be an experienced Controller with strong Excel and IT skills, be customer focused and solutions driven.
This is a great role working for a leading and forward thinking business who have an international presence.
Sales Administrator, Baldock -Up to £27k
Our client is a unique privately owned business, established 20 years ago. Each year they conduct business in over 55 countries around the world serving over 250 customers. They are looking to appoint an experienced Sales Administrator to their busy head office in Baldock.
Your duties as the Sales Administrator will include:
- Daily order processing, day to day liaison and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email and phone
- Through liaison with production and logistics ensure the timely and successful delivery of our orders according to customer needs. Communicate any issues internally and externally.
- Flexible approach to work tasks, ensuring the customer is supported as a priority.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of our product, prompt reorders.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Maintain Sage 200 system, creating orders, stock codes and quotations.
- Maintain CRM system on a daily basis
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by the Manager / Director
- Answer Phones and route as required
- Produce and process sample requests and maintain sample tracker
The successful Sales Administrator will have:
- Proven account management or other relevant experience ideally gained in a manufacturing business to business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate credibly and effectively at all levels of the customer organization.
- Excellent listening, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Work experience in appropriate field
- MS Office skills, including Excel, Word, and power point.
- Sage (200 ideally) experience.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
If you would like to find out more information on this exciting opportunity in an interesting business, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Interim Accounts Receivable/Credit Control project, in depth analysis and query resolution, 3-6 months, Wellingborough, £13 per hour
Interim project for an experienced Sales Ledger/Credit Control professional to join the UK head office of a successful manufacturing company.
Whilst there will be some collections work involved with this role, your main responsibilities as the Accounts Receivable Assistant will be focused on:
- Resolving accounts receivable queries from first half of 2022
- Bank reconciliations
- Allocating cash to the correct accounts
- Calling customers to request latest remittance statements
- Reconcile payments with remittances
- Identifying which invoices are still outstanding for payment.
- Some basic credit control collections
The company uses Sage software, so experience of either Sage 50 or 200 would be advantageous, as would intermediate Excel skills. This will be an office based role for a 3-6 month project.
Qualified Accountant, Financial reporting, VAT and TAX, Milton Keynes, to £55,000
Newly created opportunity for a Reporting and Tax Accountant to join a leading manufacturing business with excellent career prospects.
As a finalist or recently qualified accountant, your responsibilities in the Reporting and Tax Accountant role will include:
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts with all financial reporting requirements
- Local expert in respect of all UBI and LM requirements of group accounting reporting and the use and maintenance of COGNOS for monthly reporting
- Key involvement in delivery of month end reporting
- Preparation and submission of all monthly, quarterly, and annual tax submissions in UK and SA including VAT (UK & Agency Model), Corporation Tax
- Liaison with group tax accounting teams including TP arrangements
- To support in the development and delivery of financial reports to local managers
- To provide external reporting to our agency partners and ensure comprehensive analysis is available to backup periodic invoicing
- To support other Financial Controller(s) in the development of risk management processes and procedures as and when required, particularly focusing on financial risks
- Undertaking bank and balance sheet reconciliations and having a strong financial control mindset
- To undertake other reasonable tasks as deemed necessary by the Financial Controller
- To share knowledge and train/coach other members of the department/team
- All monthly and annual fixed assets accounting requirements, including maintenance of the AX fixed asset register, understanding of IFRS 16 requirements, and signing off all additions and disposals, supporting all budgeting and forecasting for capital projects and aligning reporting for local accounts, group accounts, statutory accounts and tax accounts for fixed assets
Flexible on salary, in line with experience, suitable for ACCA, CIMA or ACA Qualified or Finalist accountant.
Payroll Administrator, 9 month fixed term contract, Luton, to £25,000
We are proud to be working with a well established business in the local area. They are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join the team on a FTC for the next 9 months, starting as soon as possible,. This is a full time role with a hybrid arrangement working from home one day per week.
The responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator:
Payroll processing 500 per week to gross pay:
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Processing amendments (bonus pay, pay increases, sickness etc)
- Supporting HR with ad hoc queries
- Sick pay administration
- Maternity pay
- Paternity pay
- Support with payroll project work
- Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a customer focused environment;
- Evidence of a strong ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Proven strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of basic payroll techniques and principles
- Proven experience resolving discrepancies on pay
- Knowledge of Sage
- Worked in a commercial high volume department.
The ideal candidate will have previous payroll experience. Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team environment. You will be working in a supportive environment where you can expect excellent training and ongoing professional development.
Accounts Payable Administrator, high volume head office role, Hatfield, £26,000
Are you experienced in Accounts Payable or Receivable? Do you have good Excel skills and have volume experience? Great! This could be just the role for you!
You will be working in a dynamic and fast paced environment – world class business! Here are just some of the duties you will be undertaking as the Accounts Payable Administrator.
- Processing invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Cash allocation
- Taking ownership of supplier queries
- Support to colleagues/Manager as and when needed
The ideal candidate will have some experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable, ideally from a big company background. Must have good Excel and IT skills. If you’re keen to learn and progress and enjoy working as part of a team this could well be your next role! A great benefits package is on offer as well as plenty of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate. We look forward to your receiving your application!
Credit Control Administrator, All Round Junior Accounts Receivable Role, Letchworth, £21,000
Would you like to get into Credit Control? Do you live in Letchworth or within a reasonable commute? If you do, great, this could be just the role for you!
Working as part of a team in a busy and fast paced environment, your duties as the Credit Control Administrator will include:
- Creating new customer accounts
- Processing returned payments
- Query resolution
- Ensure that internal processes are followed at all times
- Master data
- Ad hoc support to the team as needed
Previous experience in finance would be an advantage. Must have good Excel and IT skills. Need to have good attention to detail and have the mindset of right first time. Great entry role for anyone who wants to get into credit control.